Breakfast is generally associated with egg dishes. They can be a better lunch or dinner, though. They are simple to cook, nutritious and appetizing. So if you have unexpected guests or you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the stove, attempt one of these easy ingredients.
Inspiral Viral has gathered the finest egg dishes you can definitely find for your taste. The last is the best!
Baked Egg in Avocado
For those who want to remain in form, this is an optimal light snack. It offers good, fat oils and protein that will last all day long. This easy dish can also add a small amount of spice to an normal meal.
You will need:
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ripe avocado
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, your favorite spices
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Remove 2 teaspoons of the fruit’s flesh so that there is enough space for the eggs.
- Crack the egg and carefully pour it into half of the avocado. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and your favorite spices.
- Bake the dish in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the egg is cooked like you like.